We are now pleased to offer custom-built, all-welded aluminum trailers. Engineered to match your boat, then outfitted with high-quality components, our experienced team of welders will deliver you a product that works for you – and one that you love!
1. It's not our boat, so why should we limit your trailer to set specifications? You can get a standardized trailer or you can customize it in a variety of ways with any of the options below!
2. After taking some general measurements and utilizing advanced computer modeling software, we custom design the trailer to match your hull.
3. With detailed shop drawings, our shop personnel fabricate the trailer with uncanny accuracy. Also, the owner personally works on every trailer we build.
4. Once the trailer is completed, it's yours to take home. Hitch it up, load your boat on - it's yours to enjoy.
In building your dream trailer, we will cater to you! Our custom boat trailers are highly customizable. Among many options that you can find below, most importantly you can make your trailer either a single axle, double axle, and triple axle boat trailer.
- 7-Pin Plug with Pigtail (Can Easily be Replaced if Damaged)
- Additional Ratchet Strap to Prevent Bow-Hopping
- All-Welded Aluminum Frame
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Aluminum Fender with Custom Engraved Non-Skid Foam
- Bow Stop
- Dacromet-Coated Integral Hub & Rotor with Stainless Steel Disc Brake Calipers
- Foot Plate Jack Stand
- Galvanized Torsion Axles
- Large Steps with Non-Skid Foam Decking
- LED Marker Lights
- LED Tail Lights with Integral Reverse
- Plastic Keel Bunks for Easier Loading
- Pressure-Treated, Carpeted Bunks Designed to Match Your Boat's Hull
- Spare Spindle, Hub, and Tire
- Stainless Steel Ratchet Strap Tie-Downs
- Stainless Steel Winch
- Surge Disc Brake Actuator
- Tinned Copper Wire with Heat Shrink Connectors
- Vinyl Non-Skid (Isolates All Dissimilar Metals)
- Wire Junction Box
- An Assortment of Tire Options
- An Assortment of Wheel Options
- Customer Trailer Guides: Bunk-Style OR Pole-Style
- Disc Brakes: Dacromet-Coated OR All Stainless Steel
- Electric-Over-Hydraulic Brake Controller
- Non-Skid Foams, Available in a Variety of Colors, Patterns, and Engraved Text
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Trailer Jack: Foot Plate OR Swing-Away Wheel
Click the button below to check out all that goes in to making you your dream trailer! Our gallery displays the basic components of each trailer.